The simple solution to protect implants. OraCare’s Post Op Implant Care System is designed to be used in office and with home care. The active ingredients, activated chlorine dioxide, xylitol, and aloe vera kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, neutralize vsc’s and break up biofilm.
The gel was created to be used immediately after placement to keep the field clean and clear. The gel slowly releases chlorine dioxide around the area, keeping the area clear for several moments. Additionally, the patient uses the take home rinse to regularly remove the pathogens that are linked to implant failure (bacteria, viruses, fungi, biofilm, and volatile sulfur compounds). Regular removal of these pathogens helps increase your opportunity for a successful implant placement.
Post Op Take Home Rinse
Instant Protection After Surgery!
Gel Is Placed While Patient is in the office - directly after surgery
Activated chlorine dioxide kills pathogens that slow down healing
Improved Home Care!
OraCare's Implant Post Op Care System includes a take-home rinse system for your patients!
Quick, easy, and simple - rinse and done!
Helps protect the investment the patient has made
Daily removal of germs that can harm an implant
Solution for Failing Implants!
No staining and no burning
Removes factors for failure: bacteria, viruses, fungi, vsc's, and biofilm